Thursday, November 19, 2015

What's at the Galleries


Several visitors at Artisan a couple of weeks ago asked me if I had work for sale anywhere else.  So, to that end, I've decided to list a few of the pieces that I have for sale at both the SCC Boutique and at Handwave Gallery.  There's more for sale than what you see here so if you're looking for something in particular, please just ask.

At Handwave Gallery in Meecham, I have the following, among others:


Catkins

Uncertainty. This made me think of the plight of the prairie farmer. We see a good crop of canola, but in the middle is a barren tree. To me, this says that even in the midst of plenty, one event can eliminate it all. 

Reflections of Spring. I loved the soft colors of this scene





At the SCC Boutique in Saskatoon, you can see, also among others, the following pieces:


Gaillardia.  5" x 7"

A Summer Meadow 

Goatsbeard

The Fairy's Foxtails


SUNDOG is coming up fast - December 4, 5 & 6 at the Sasktel Centre.  This show and sale will feature over 200 artisans and specialty food booths, so there's bound to be something for everyone.  Check out the website at www.sundoghandcraftfaire.com.


I'll be there once again.  Look for me upstairs in booth #116.  I'll have lots of thread painting, a few Christmas postcards and possibly some smaller pieces, if I can get it all together by then.




No comments:

Post a Comment